As part of the Preston community, we are excited to make our building available to other district and community groups. Because of the numerous activities held in the high school and sport facilities, the scheduling of the high school is a complicated task. To prevent double scheduling and to make the process as simple and as efficient as possible; please contact the high school office by phone at 208-852-0280 during school hours (Monday-Thursday fro 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
1. Make a reservation via phone (208-852-0280) during school hours
2. Provide Proof of Insurance - failure to do so will Negate the reservation.
$500,000 Liability insurance required.
3. Provide a Signed Liability Waver
4. Make arrangements for and pay for a custodian ($15 Per Hour)
In-District Reservation Requirements
1. Make a Reservation Via Phone (208-852-0280) school hours.
2. Make entrance and custodian arrangements.
3. Supervise participants until they leave the school grounds.
4. Clean up all areas used (vacuum, sweep, mop, empty trash).
The district athletic director must approve all in-district reservations to confirm their district affiliation, as it waives the need for liability insurance.
We maintain 2 online events calendars. Although the calendars do not identify all school events, checking them can help in deciding if your event is possible before you call to schedule. The Calendar links are: PHS Events and PHS Extracurricular and Practice.
Sorry, but there was nothing found. Please try different filters.
News | Announcements | Events
SchoolFeed combines all the news from the school and its groups.